Perfection


I have a unique ability to be able to recall all my golf shots on any given round. 

(One guy in our group can recall all the shots for all the guys in the 4-some).

Anyway, I had a bone to pick with a couple of par 5’s and most of the putting greens.

Golf is a lot like life - you gotta’ focus and concentrate.

I pumped my fist like I won the Master’s when my birdie putt fell on hole 6, as the guys with me groaned.

And man, I took a lot of photos of the club this time around.

I would stand on a green and look back and think,

“Damn, it’s kind of perfect.”

Back to reality today, and the clubs will sit in the storage room for another 60-70 days.

We had a wonderful time.

Hope I’m not back cursing life by Wednesday, but I needed that…

…going to miss the 3-egg omelettes and the selection of fruits and desserts each morning…

…but I’ll adjust!

I highly recommend just getting away and having fun however you do it…

…at least once a year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie