Good to Be Home

Oliver was genuinely confused when he saw me. I’m sure that 4 days of separation for a puppy really makes him wonder.

Didn’t take him long to get back into the swing of aggravating the hell out of me.

The house was clean! 

Laundry was under control!!

I don’t think they ate very well while I was gone, but I did!

Miller and Paris were both sound asleep when I showed up.

A cat never wants to show affection. They purposely act aloof, but Millsie warmed up as well. He came by about 15 minutes after I arrived and just a casual brush against my leg told me:

“Good to see you, dude.”

Paris was the last pet to make an appearance, but my 12-year-old companion was all over me.

For quite awhile.

As for the family?

My beautiful wife was truly chatty. We even watched a figure skater.

The boys?

“What’s up?”

Good enough.

Felt good to be home.

I tried to get into a bit of a routine, quickly…

…even looking forward to work.

Time to get back at it.

Visions of long drives and miracle putts dancing in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie