Like Riding A Bike


The day before I left on my mini golf vacation, my wife helped me try to get my back in order. The massage gun, CBD oils, Icy Hot.

“This won’t be good,” I said.

We are at the driving range in the above photo. 80 degrees - sweating - I hit a few.

“I might be all right.”

The ball was coming off the club okay and I wasn’t feeling crippling pain.

We started! 

I parred the first hole.

Great drive on two.

Parred that one as well.

“This is weird.”

Got weirder when I parred #3.

Then the ranger came by.

I thought he was going to congratulate me on my excellent play.

He asked me to tuck in my shirt!

Bah!

Promptly double-bogeyed four.

But all-in-all I played well and I had plenty of ammunition to aggravate the guys I played with.

For example:

The waitress came to the table to take our drink order. When she got to me I said:

“I’ll have a water. Did you happen to hear that I parred the first 3 holes?”

The roar from the table was worth the back pain.

More fun today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie