Zoom!

2020 just keeps on giving.

Jeffrey Toobin is a writer and a political contributor. 

On Monday he was on a zoom call with a whole bunch of people as they did a hypothetical court show. He was role playing a judge and a whole bunch of big-wigs were in on it.

Somehow he believed that he was off-camera so he took a little break.

He decided to masturbate during his break. He believed his camera was off.

It wasn’t.

He immediately began apologizing to his wife and family and viewers and friends. He’s a 60-year-old man who is always on television and always in the public eye.

I always liked his writing and reporting!

Now he’s taking a leave of absence, but how does he live down such a thing when he’s back on the air?

I won’t ever look at him again and wonder why.

Are you freaking kidding me???

You throw away your entire career?

Your family and friends that you referenced?

How do you face them??

“Uh, I was bored.”

“I do that once a week on Monday’s at 1:00. I knew I shouldn’t have booked that.”

You’re a grown man!

With a camera on you!

Why are you doing that then?

The thing about life, and I tell my boys this all the time, is that one mistake or one moment of extreme stupidity can erase all the work that you’ve done for years and years.

Toobin has been on television every single day since the O.J. trial.

He will have a lot of time on his hands soon, I guess.

BTW...zoom calls are horrible...especially with a half a dozen people on the call and video right up front.

It’s certainly nothing to get all excited about.

 2020.

I tell ya’.

Comments

John said…
He will have more than time on his hands apparently. ��

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie