How to Get Away From It?

The debate never had a chance of being anything than what it was...

...a shit show.

Coming off the taxes revelations it was certain to be a mess because Trump was angry. 

And he has nothing to stand on in regard to the handling of the virus, the economy and the unrest in many major cities.

His only defense is to lie or punch his way out.

I honestly didn’t think he’d actually show and when it became apparent that he would, I had one thought;

“Stay clear of all of it!”

That’s virtually impossible in this day and age. Even if you’re watching something else, it’ll get in your face somehow if you have a phone in your hand, and truly, who doesn’t have a phone in their hands?

I was happy. The Yankees were drubbing the Tribe. I was home and surrounded by my animals and wife and kids.

Who wants to deal with the nonsense of a debate? I’m kinda’ clear on which way I’m going to vote.

But there was pure nastiness being spread.

I did it.

I flipped over.

Chris Wallace, who was being roasted on Twitter asked Trump to denounce White Supremacy.

“He won’t do it,” I said. “He can’t piss off his one guaranteed base of voters...

...and he didn’t.

In fact, he told them to stand by.

Stand by?

For what, exactly?

Violence, in case of a loss?

We have about five weeks left.

The polls are leaning heavily in Biden’s direction but the biggest narcissist any of us have ever thought about won’t go softly into the good night.

“A caged animal,” I thought.

No more debates.

PLEASE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie