One Week to Go

I can’t imagine that there are many undecided voters, and I am loathe to stuff my political opinions down anyone’s throat, but I’ve always been honest about my thoughts, and I believe that faithful readers of this blog are well aware as to how I voted.

What I think those who might be wavering should truly think about:

1). Who is mentally fit.

They’re both old white men and I often hear about speaking gaffes related to Biden.

Do me a favor, though, just listen to a Trump rally.

Tell me what, if anything is true. 

2). Working as United States

I have never heard anyone govern - out loud - in favor or against a state based on whether or not they voted for you.

Blue states and red states?

That’s not a way to go.

3). Covid response 

The virus doesn’t have any idea who is a democrat and who is a republican.

My question is in regard to who can best solve this, or at least control it.

We don’t have cases and deaths only because we do a lot of testing. That’s simply NOT why it’s spreading.

Listen to the plans of each man...

...they’re out there.

We are either following the advice of medical experts or we’re going to wish it away. 

You decide which guy is for which option.

4). Division

We can’t handle much more in the way of political division. 

It’s crippling us.

One side is against something because the other side is for it, and vice-versa.

It’s been going that way for a long, long time and the gap is huge.

It has to be bridged...

...in the next 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 40 years.

We have to start working in that direction.

Which guy promotes division?

Those answers were clear to me.

I voted that way.

If your answers are different, and you trust the information, vote that way.

But fake this and fake that and everyone is against me...

...woe is me?

Day after day of absolute chaos?

I’m done with it...

...pray we all are.

Comments

Unknown said…
It doesn't matter who your vote is for because of the state you live in. Sadly there are about six states that will decide this election.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie