Dopey Challenge

The texts started coming to me on Saturday.

I was following the progress of my buddy, Mike Gaglianone, as he ran in the Disney Races over the weekend to raise money for the cause to combat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

One text after another.

Here's Gag and his beautiful wife, Suzanne just waking up and getting ready to roll:


I was tired just thinking about what they were getting ready to do.

A 5-K and then a 10-K the next day and then a half marathon and finally a full marathon.

Four days...about 3,473 miles!!

Are you kidding me?

What would make someone even think of doing such a thing????


That would!

That's my real idol there.

Michael Jr.

Always with a beautiful girl.

Forever with a huge smile.

I'm really proud to live in a world where people like Michael & Suzanne give back.

Where people like my sister, Corinne, works hard to raise money for the Komen Breast Cancer cause.

That's what makes you sit back and think...

...in the middle of all the stupid stories you'll read this week about the D.B.'s and the losers...

There are plenty of winners out there too, folks.

Great job, Gags.

Pick up the rock and carry it a little further along down the road.

That's all we were placed here to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie