Ready to Vote?

So, how many phone calls have you received lately? Dopes asking you to consider voting for them because they're better than the other dopes.

I'll vote, of course, but I can't say that I'm all fired up about it.

I get news fatigue to be honest:

Like with this Ebola nurse, Kaci Hickox.

We all know who she is, right?

She is refusing to be quarantined despite the fact that there have been others who've come down with the disease when they believed they were clear.

She's trying to tell all of America to shut the hell up. She knows she's fine.

Well, let's hope that she is...but you're telling me that you can't lay low for three weeks?

Three weeks away from everyone seems like a great idea.

What about Brittany Manyard?

She died over the weekend...because she had the right to die and she did it to stay clear of the misery that brain cancer would bring her.

Everyone is wondering if that's a thing that needs to be considered for each and every one of us.

Do we have the right to choose to die with dignity, and can we make our own decision on it?

I'm really confused here.

Remember I'm a Catholic boy...former altar boy...who was taught that it's God's choice when we live and die.

On the other hand...

...we put dogs down when they are suffering.

I wonder.

I'd probably fight to the very last breath, but I certainly don't feel right speaking for her. Yet people will be dropping all over this great land if we allow them all to make their own choice on the matter.

"This hang-nail is killing me. I'm out!"

Crazy subject.

We have been watching Homeland.

I'm a big Claire Danes fan. She's really pretty, if you ask me. She's also a great actress and the show is truly interesting.

But I got a little pissy when her character hooked up with a guy in the show.

"Not a fan of this," I said.

My beautiful wife was lost by my statement.

"She shouldn't be with Brody."

"Why not?" Kathy asked, still perplexed.

"She's cheating on me!"

"You're an idiot," she reminded me.

Yeah!

But I get to vote!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie