D.B. of the Week: Dog Abuser

Recently I was reading the good Stephen King novel: Mr. Mercedes.

In the story the villain was plotting to poison a dog.

Never mind that the same villain had killed people early on, I was upset that he just might kill the dog. It drove me nuts for a lot of pages.

Cut to Tuesday morning and the City section of the Buffalo News.

There was a story about 15 dogs on the side of the road in Arcade.

15 dogs!

Just dumped there like garbage.

6 of the dogs were less than 2 months old.

The rest of the dogs were adult dogs...all beautiful animals...

...just discarded.

I have a couple of friends who post photos of dogs that need rescuing.

I know others who actually participate and take in the dogs until they are able to find suitable homes.

Then there are others.

Real D.B.'s, of course.

Straight up miserable excuses for human beings who beat, kill, abuse, discard and torture defenseless animals.

How freaking low can you go?

As I write these words my two dogs are on my bed, waiting for me to hit the on-switch on the electric blanket.

They just had a ride.

They just ate a Pupp-aroni.

Everything is good.

I read the dog abandonment story a couple of times before I shredded the paper.

Miserable people.

Let's hope that all of those dogs somehow find a home. They were picked up by animal control and will most likely make their way to the SPCA.

What a way to go.

To have the absolute misfortune to get hooked up with a real D.B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty