Courtney Cox-Celebrity Name Game

There's a moment in the day when it all settles down.

The best hour for me is between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. - I hang with the boys a little. We argue sports and we catch a little television.

Well, we stumbled on a game show called Celebrity Name Game and since it's hosted by Craig Ferguson, who is a funny dude, we got sucked in to watching it.

We've laughed out loud each night.

"The whole hour goes fast," Sam said.

It does, but it's also an hour that I have started to cherish because Sam doesn't hold anything back when he laughs and it makes me laugh to hear him laugh.

Jake and Kathy have also watched the show with us...and they've laughed as well.

So...good times.

Anyway, I was on Twitter when I saw Courtney Cox had a post about something. I knew she was the executive producer of the show so I typed a few words.

"We enjoy Celebrity Name Game. It's a funny show."

Or something like that.

She responded:

"Thank you for telling me! Yay!!"

I thought that was cool and showed the boys.

I also hit retweet and then told my beautiful wife that Courtney Cox wanted me and that it wouldn't be long now before she swooped in on out beautiful little home and whisked me away to Hollywood for a life of leisure.

"As long as you two idiots send money back to me...who cares?"

Ah, the woman really loves me!

Yet...that was it...

...except I kept getting Twitter notices.

(Which doesn't happen often).

People favoriting the comment that Courtney wrote to me.

People retweeting the comment.

Again.

Again.

And again.

"What a mess," I said to the woman who stands to gain millions when Courtney and I stop this charade and finally hook up.

"Just because she's a celebrity people are all over the fact that she responded."

"That is weird," Kathy said.

"What a way to live! Every time you type a few words hundreds of people jump on it."

"She is a big star," Kathy said.

"And she answered me!" I responded.

Oh, Courtney.

(Hopefully she doesn't glance at my photo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie