Ready To Strangle

My week has been made a lot less enjoyable by one simple fact:

I can't send out an email from my home office.

Sound like fun?

It started on Monday.

I gathered the 15 emails I needed to send, loaded them on a flash drive, went to Kinko's and sent them.

It continued on Tuesday. Time Warner was consulted and you all know how helpful they are.

"You should be set," I was told.

Didn't work.

I gathered the 18 emails I needed to send, loaded them on a flash drive, went to Kinko's and sent them.

We tried some fixes.

"I fixed it!" Kathy said on Wednesday.

I wrote a whole bunch of reports.

It didn't work.

I gathered the 22 emails I needed to send, loaded them on a flash drive, went to Kinko's and sent them.

By Thursday there were no more problems.

"You have to log on a different way, but no problems."

I wrote my reports, happy that there were no more trips to Kinko's.

It didn't work.

I gathered the 17 emails I needed to send, loaded them on a flash drive, went to Kinko's and sent them.

It's now Friday morning.

I'm heading to work, knowing that it'll be just fine by the time I get home.

Seriously.

I'm ready to strangle something.

Isn't life fun?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie