Weekend Update

The News from this part of the world:

1)-Just finished reading about the actress - Alicia Silverstone who allegedly chews her children's food for them and spits it into their mouths.

What's the problem?

Kathy would still do that for my maniacs if she could. The mother instinct is crazy to me!

2)-My ears are still ringing from Friday night. My back aches - but it really ached going in - and I'm still tired.

How does a 62-year old man do it?

3)-I see that Charles Manson was denied parole. I really thought he was going to be set free this time. There are people who still shout that he never killed anyone, but a crazy man. He should be denied parole just by how he looks.

4)-Sad to hear about one of the Gibbs Brothers dying. I think that everyone has a few Bee Gee songs on their I-pod. I didn't even do it in secret. When I sing along though I have a rough time with the high parts.

Even with my lovely voice.

5)-Glad they finally arrested Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin death. Still can't understand why they wouldn't have charged him right then. If he's innocent he can be proven innocent. There was a death by gunshot that night and he fired the gun. Why the angst?

Hope the murder there leads to questions into murders everywhere. I know I've read about at least four or five other multiple deaths at the hands of others in the past week, but they sort of bounce right off you, right?

6)-So is it just Mitten left in the Republican race? I saw that Santorum dropped out, and Newt doesn't have enough delegates to win a race for dog catcher, but he's staying in, right? There's a chance that Mitten might not get the nod? I don't understand the process other than knowing that the conventions cost a billion dollars or so.

Why don't both parties give up the parties and donate the money to the middle class?

7)-Baseball season in full swing. Boy I missed it. It really doesn't matter who's playing who either. I'm set until November.

8)-I don't care who you are, the Three Stooges movie looks entertaining. I watched the old show a lot as a kid and the endless pushing, punching and every single numb skull would be worth the ten bucks. But men like it more than women, right?

Because that is how we sort of treat one another anyway.

Tired or not, I might shoot for that one with the boys real soon.

That's all from here.

Go back to what you were doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie