Number 28

I'm thinking that there's a blog from last year that has the same title. The Yanks didn't win it all last year.

Sunday will be my baseball preview blog....here's a little insight into picking my winner...

This will be the Yankees year.

Let me explain why:

1). I want them to.

2). They still have Jeter, Rivera and now Andy is back.

3). Cano is one of the top five best players in the game.

4). CC eats more cereal than me and he's still considered a professional athlete.

5). If they win it means the Red Sux didn't.

6). I really want them to.

7). The more times they win the more I can aggravate the non-believers around me.

8). Granderson is a good player and a hell of a nice guy.

9). Jeter has been so oppressed in this life that he really needs a break to go his way.

10). Thurman Munson.

11). I really, really want them to.

12). I can torture Bills and Sabres fans who ended another year title-less.

13). Because everyone loves A-Rod and wants to see him do well.

14). Because maybe it'll help Nick Swisher break out of his shell.

15). Because I really, really, really want them to.

16). Because a few of my buddies are Mets fans and I can remind them of their stupidity.

17). Because if they do well my fantasy team will do well because by the end of the year I end up with about 8 Yankees on the team.

18). Because it will be a shot in the arm to New York City...they never get any of the tax brakes downstate.

19). Because it makes Christmas shopping easier for my beautiful wife.

and

finally


20). Because of the wonderful memories it brings of family friends, life, love, happiness and togetherness from my grandfather to my father to my brothers and sisters and...

...my only kid with any sense.

Comments

deafjeff said…
And I really,really, really, really want them to!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie