I Can't Believe I'm on Twitter and Time On My Hands

And I like Twitter.

I like following comedians and hot actresses best of all, I suppose, but there's also a news element to it as well.

When the shit hits the fan, there are normally a million people out there offering their opinions.

Believe it or not, I haven't tweeted a whole hell of a lot, despite the ever-present need to voice my opinion, which is always dead-on, by the way.

Yet this morning, as I checked the feed, I couldn't help but wonder what my brothers might think of Twitter. I'm sure as I'm sitting here that Jim and John are not participating. Jeff would have been active, but he most likely would have been immediately dismissed as a member.

Twitter is also good for videos of the Bruce tour. Good and bad, I should say because as I gear up to see the mighty E Street Band on Friday night I must admit that I've peeked at some of the footage.

I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Yet during these past few days off - I'm seeing if rest helps the back - and guess what? It's easier to move around if you don't have to work!

But anyway, during these past few days off I've had plenty of time for a lot of things.

Like watching baseball with Sam. We are currently contemplating buying the MLB package so we have access to every single major league game...we have one stumbling block in that regard, and she's often referred to as my beautiful wife in this blog.

Yet if Sam really wants it, she'll get it for him.

But having time on my hands has been good for most things.

"You know what bothers me about you?" Sam asked as we watched the Yankees.

"What's that?"

"First, that you always think that you're right about everything."

"I am."

"Second, that you make fun of the Bills and Sabres."

"They suck."

"Third, that you sing to the dogs."

"Melkinator, melkinator, melkinator, Melk," I sang loud and proud.

"And fourth, that you tell stories about being great at everything."

"Like when I was in the NBA playing under the name of Jerry West, or when I was a medic in Viet Nam?"

"Both!"

So, here we sit. There was a big Earthquake in Indonesia.

Time to hit Twitter.

I wonder what Jessica Alba thinks of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie