Prostitutes For Everyone!

So the secret service has a secret. They headed off to a foreign land to make sure all was right for the president, and they hooked themselves up with a few prostitutes where such a thing is not illegal.

Allegedly.

Lets sort it out, huh?

First off, Obama has to feel like an ass. He's heading into a convention and he has to answer questions about such garbage. But I'm sure I would have blamed Bush for such a thing so, the buck stops here, right?

Secondly, prostitution is legal there!

I remember a trip to Florida a long time ago. It was a Monday night and my companion and I were heading into town to start a two-week vacation. We had a couple of beers over a lobster dinner and then we went looking for some action. Driving around Fort Meyers we didn't see much going on at all.

"Beer sign! Beer sign!" Jeff yelled.

I pulled into the parking lot and we opened the door to the bar. On our first step in we were greeted with a naked young girl sliding down a stripper's pole to the floor.

I turned to Jeff with my mouth open in shock.

"This will work, huh?" he asked.

We spent the entire evening there and to my never-ending disgrace Jeff was all over me about the fact that I struck up a conversation with the girl we'd seen as we walked through the door. She joined us at the bar, with her clothes on, after her shift was over, and I asked her about her motivations to become a stripper.

Within an hour I had her questioning everything from her relationship with her father to what her plans were for the next thirty years. I kept talking to her about self-worth and such.

Disgusted with me, Jeff walked away, and over the course of the next week or so, he tried hard to make me feel like an ass for "ruining a perfectly good stripper".

In retrospect I probably was in way over my head, but that sort of thing has always sort of fascinated me. My buddies and I used to stop in now and again, a lifetime ago, and I certainly did have my share of laughs, but there is a dark element there, isn't there?

Of course, there have been a few instances where sex has gotten men and women in trouble throughout the ages and I'm pretty sure it's gone back to Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve, as some of the gay pride people like to say.

But the secret service involved?

Aren't they supposed to be above such a thing?

In the end, I suppose the trouble begins when we start believing that anyone is above temptation. Self-worth takes a beating when you're 'living in your own skin and can't stand the company'.

The media is going to have a field day with this.

No doubt.

I wonder whatever happened to that stripper. She'd be about 45 now.

I'd like to think that she has a white picket fence, a couple of kids, an Irish Setter, a nice job, and a happy heart. She was a beautiful girl.

Something tells me it didn't work out that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty