What the Hell Should I Eat?

So, if the resolution is to get healthy, drop a little weight, and feel better, can someone please tell me what the hell to do?

Saw an article today that said drinking 80 ounces of water may not be good for you after all.

Raise your hand if you ever saw an article like that before.

I drink about 150 ounces of water a day, no lie.

Eggs?

Eat 'em? Don't eat 'em? Who the hell knows? Brown eggs? White eggs? Fried eggs? Egg whites? Scrambled?

No one has ever really painted a clear picture there.

Carbs are bad, right? Red meat...bad! Butter...horrible.

But don't eat too much fish because of the Mercury. Clams will kill you.

Pork? Chicken?

Become a vegan!

There it is, right?

Wrong. Not happening.

The other day we were talking about cutting back on carbs. A buddy of mine told me that perhaps it would be of benefit to eliminate one of two of my pasta days.

He isn't my buddy anymore.

I now eat a regular breakfast. I went from two sandwiches at lunch to one. I actually try to make it turkey.

Turkey sandwiches aren't cappicola, in case you haven't noticed.

No fast food. No soda. No beer. I ride a bike at the YMCA and walk the track. I'll run it soon if my leg ever goes back to normal.

And I still feel like crap.

Maybe I'm drinking too much water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty