Sometimes the Truth is Just Plain Weird

As per usual I was listening to a bit of talk radio as I drove this week. Hands down, the strangest item I heard was about a man in one of them there states where teeth are a luxury, and incest is an option, and where they vote straight Republican.

This guy may have taken it a bit far.

It seems his wife made a discovery. Allegedly the gentleman, whom she had shared her marriage bed with for 15 years, had drilled a hole from the interior of his garage, so that he could place a camera in there to monitor the activity of the interior of his bathroom.

The only images that his wife supposedly saw on the tape were those of her 57-year old mother as she took a pee.

There was a lot of footage of the activity.

Of course, Jay Thomas handled the subject with his usual dignity. (I love him).

"I am reserving judgement of the act until I see what the mother-in-law looks like," Jay said.

"That marriage might just be over." He added.

Yep, that one there is a deal-breaker, I'm sure.

How do you talk your way out of that?

"Sorry, honey, I was just making sure she had a good flow because I love her so much?"

Probably won't work.

"I was just thinking she was using way too much toilet paper and I wanted to catch her in the act."

That one won't fly either.

Evidently Thomas and the crew had a photo of the man. They were fairly adamant that he just looked like such a fella' might look.

I'm not real sure I want to see him.

How in the f&*%k did mankind get so creepy and weird?

I believe that it may have always been this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie