Topping Eyewitness News

Remember when they used to say:

"It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your children are?"

My Dad used to say, "Yeah all the bastards are right here."

Anyway...who could have called the Kim and what's-his-pus divorce? This just proves to me that anyone who watches one of those reality shows should be lined up and shot. They are all fake, people. It's like pro wrestling.

Also, I may be in the minority, but I wouldn't know a Kardashian if they hit me with their big asses. Don't remember ever seeing one. Hear they have nice butts though. I'm an ass man.

I walk down the street and people yell: "You're an ass, man."

(Thanks Rodney).

I see that Cain went to the Dubya school of politics - did you hear him speak?

New rule:

If you can't complete a sentence an eigth-grader can complete, you can't run for president.

And Rick Perry? He's downright dim-witted. Not that I'm against all the Republican candidates, but is this what they can drum up? Holy crap. One is dumber than the next.

Not to say that Obama has had an easy time of it. It seems that no matter what happens the economy continues to tank, or at least that's what they tell us...economy is pretty good around CC Sabathia's house these days.

And the Bills paid their quarterback 10 mil a year. Ridiculous? He's 13 and 15 as a starter.

If Cain or Rick Perry were doing the math that would be a million per win.

Leaving Iraq, huh?

Good news, but the exit plan was sort of slow...nine years after mission accomplished.

I hate Halloween.

All of it.

The candy, the costumes, the little bastards making me get up from watching Judge Judy.

I gave them all a lot of candy though.

That's the news for now.

Go find where your kids are.

That's so funny to me...like the news comes on and the announcer says, "Do you know where your children are?"

And you're going to go:

"That's right!!!! I have kids!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie