"Cut me, Mick"

So, they are checking the knee again. Perfect timing because it really is getting to me. Golf is shut down and the knee has been troublesome from the time they did it the first time.

Of course, they fixed the old problem last time...mobility is actually way better, but the pins and needles and the swelling.

So, borrowing from Rocky Balboa...do it! Cut me!

There are a couple of things I plan on doing differently this time.

First off, I won't climb a ladder 12 hours after the surgery, under any circumstances.

Secondly, I will do the rehab to the letter of the law. I plan on going to the YMCA and riding the bike, and sitting in the hot tub.

I may be dumb, but I can't possibly make the same mistakes twice in a row, can I?

Melky is ready for the downtime too. We are going to watch Bonanza and Gunsmoke. The laundry will be done tonight and the house is clean so there may not be a need for me to move around a lot until Monday.

But...and I caution you...get ready for the whining.

Do you hear me, Larry?

Damn, I wish it was baseball season.

Oh yeah, if the anesthesia gets me...it's been a fun ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie