There's Something Wrong With You!

So, let's analyze. Why do I like Judge Judy? I have heard that it is a fixed sort of show, where they allow people to stand there and settle their dispute, and in the end, the show picks up the tab.

That's fine. It's not the Kardashians. She isn't fooling me.

Why I like it though is because I am amazed at the people who are happy to get on television even though what they are doing is actually downright despicable, if not just plain stupid.

The Wednesday night episode had two cases. In the first, a pretty girl locked her boyfriend out because he showed up 7 hours late for a date. He kicked in her door and she took him to court for the cost of the door.

As a guy, how do you agree to go on television to talk about such a moment?

How many doors have you kicked in during your life?

Judge Judy stopped the case, telling them that she was tired of their stupidity.

Perfect answer.

The 2nd case was about a woman who was suing for money because she needed plastic surgery.

Judge Judy asked her about her kids and then lectured her about throwing away money for a breast implant when she has kids to take care of.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

JJ yelled that about five times.

She's right. That's what I like.

We honestly should have a television show where someone just stands there and tells people over and over again what is stupid. Perhaps if we could just get it all out in the open, we'd be able to do something about reducing the level of stupidity in the world.

I'd love to host such a show.

Just one scenario after another. People would line up to stand in front of me because everyone wants to be on television. They can tell me the story of their life. I'll listen, and then tell them how stupid they are. We can all have a good laugh.

It would be a hit.

Me and JJ could change the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty