Time for the News

So, Eva Longoria is done with her marriage. I am back in the picture...I got that going for me. When I mentioned that at dinner my son, Jake, said:

"You have a better shot at getting Tony Parker."

So, some guy shot his television set after watching Palin's daughter dance and advance into the finals of Dancing with the Stars.

(No, I'm not watching it - I couldn't take the chance that I'd see her goofy mother cheering her on).

Yet, after seeing the Palin kid close up I can only say at least the guy only shot the tv...she's enough to re-direct the gun to your own temple. The luckiest guy in the world is the father of her kid.

He got away.

So, The Mission Accomplished sign is going to be hung in George W.'s historical museum... are they going to wait to hang it when the mission is actually accomplished?

It's only been 7 years since they hung the banner.

So, The Buffalo Bills finally won a football game. There were only 54,000 fans on hand to see it.

Ralph Wilson immediately posted an announcement after the game: The Bills are going to need to raise the ticket prices if the greedy fans won't support a winning team.

So, the 'new' Springsteen is out and mostly memorized already. Now if we can just get Mick and Keith back into the studio.

I'd feel like a teenager again.

Wonder what Jay Z and Lil' Wayne are up to...

That's all for now...just had a little time before Judge Judy...

"Put on your listening ears!"

Comments

deafjeff said…
I was one of the 54,000. I sat thru the whole game in the rain and danced in the aisle when they won. Say all the BS you want, it still feels good to see a win.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie