Hee-Hee & Ha-Ha Strike Again


So last night there was a loud bang and then a couple of real terrifying screams.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Kathy.

We headed down the stairs to find the wall in the above shape.

"I didn't even touch him," Jake said. "I mean I hardly pushed him. Something wrong with that wall."

It started with a hug. Hee-Hee tried to hug Ha-Ha good-night. Ha-Ha didn't want Hee-Hee touching him so he pushed him away. Hee-Hee pushed back and we have a hole in our wall.

"Can you fix it?" Jake asked as I surveyed the damage.

"I can't, but your Uncle Jim is in town so you're in luck."

"Will it cost much?" Jake asked. I know he was terrified of being punished. I remember the feeling because growing up with three brothers we broke a window a week in my parents home.

"Are you thinking of paying for it?" I asked.

Ten minutes later we were back in getting to bed form. Kathy was certainly stressing about it, but it didn't really bother me all that much. Three boys...one hole and two busted windows so far...we are doing okay.

How can you punish someone who was just trying to give his bro a hug good-night?

"Try to keep your hands off each other," I said. What else was there to say?

Thank God Jim is in town or I would've had to cover the hole with a huge poster of Jeter or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie