Fixing the Bills

All right so the Bills are oh and 8 and the rest of the schedule doesn't look real promising because these guys know how to lose. Can they run the table and finish at
.500? Will they go down in infamy?

I looked at Sam's face when they threw the interception that led to the game-winning touchdown yesterday and I felt bad for him. I thought about the first Super Bowl the Bills went to and how proud I was to see them run onto the field.

Anyway...I have 10 possible solutions.

1). Use Ralph Wilson as a tackling dummy. This will not only solve their problem of not hitting hard...it may also rid them of the owner that doesn't seem to get it. Then again, Ralph may put a couple of his high draft picks on their asses.

2). Swap uniforms with the Jills. Think of the young lady snapping the ball and the other young lady receiving the snap...ah, the possibilities are endless.

3). Have the offense and the defense switch. Maybe Aaron Maybin can play quarterback.

4). Make the Lions play without helmets and pads. The NFL has to step in and make it more competitive. That might work.

5). Lock the Lions in the locker room and let the Bills have two drives without them on the field. Problem being they will win the toss and defer on the kick.

6). Choose a fan to run the ball, or play QB or play defense. This would get fan interest up at the very least.

7). Take away all the players bling if they lose. Perhaps the effort will rise if they fear losing their necklaces and earrings.

8). Allow me to do the pre-game interviews with the arrogant a-holes so I can call them out on a few things. When they start telling me about giving 110 percent I can let them know that it only goes up to 100% - perhaps they suck because they are giving 110% out of say 1000% - their math might be off.

9). Choose a 5th grade class to make their next set of draft picks. They won't do worse.

10). And this is my number one by far....let them play to a completely empty stadium. Send the money you would have spent at the game to your congressman and ask him if he could put it towards keeping a library open somewhere.

Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Yeah if you send a congressman money they will keep a library open! Funny guy you are.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie