CEO of the World!


Received a text late yesterday afternoon that said look on your front lawn. Of course, my first political sign was there. Cliff for Clerk looks good to me. It is the start of my taking over the world as CEO and overall leader.

Of course, the sign comes with a story. Evidently Clifton, a Republican was running for clerk and he passed out the signs. A buddy, seeing that it would be perfect to jump start my mission to control the world, obtained the sign (it supposedly fell off the back of a truck) and placed it on my lawn.

Clifton lost, I'm told, but that doesn't stop me from getting the ball rolling.

What's my platform, you ask?

Well in honor of my buddy I am looking to stop stupid, and crying and whining and screaming and yelling.

When the kids were young that was my overall platform. Even to this day they can recite my rules.

ME: What are the rules?
The Boys: No whining, no crying, no screaming, no yelling, no stupid.

It eliminates all elements. Think about it. Don't you think those rules would change the world?

I think my buddy and I are on to something. Of course, he also delivered a bottle of Jameson's as a birthday, Christmas, New Year's and rest of my life gift.

I can't wait to get started on it, but it just may derail the whole dang thing.

Cliff for CEO of the World.

It can't get any worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty