Can We Please Do Something with Al Sharpton?

I didn't watch the King of Pop's funeral. I went to work instead. Yet I did hear Al Sharpton talk about how Michael Jackson was the great uniter when it comes to race relations between black and whites.

Why does that guy open his mouth?

Sharpton explained that people voted for Obama because Michael Jackson made it possible.

Uh? Huh?

When I was considering who to vote for I never once thought of Michael Jackson and if I had, I would have dismissed Obama as a candidate.

Where do Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get their ideas from? Why does everything have to be about race. I just know that if a white man got up and talked about his race every time he opened his mouth the press would crucify him. Yet you can't say a word to Sharpton or Jackson and not have it come back covered in their racist crap.

Whatever - you can't rewrite history - Sharpton was crying about how unfairly Michael Jackson was treated by people who wanted to persecute him for his love of children.

Well when those children come forward and say that Uncle Mikey fed them wine and touched them - he deserves to be persecuted, prosecuted and electrocuted.

All right - Billie Jean was a good song - Beat it had Eddie Van Halen's riff - the Jackson 5 had a couple of good tunes, but Michael Jackson didn't walk on water, He didn't unite the races, he couldn't even stay out of his own way it seems.

I just can't wait for the half-finished music to come out. My only hope is that he wrote a song called - "Al Sharpton sucks."

Comments

deafjeff said…
If your entire organization depended on suing corprations to fund itself you would preach too. Both of them just use any forum that anyone gives them to remain in the public eye. Then all potential juries are slanted their way when they sue. They aren't rich by accident buddy.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie