Relaxed Yet?

The management of my company usually has one complaint in regard to my work.

“You need to take some time off!”

My original plan was to take off the 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th and 20th.

A full week but having a presence in both weeks.

Things got pushed a bit but I was off the 15th and 18th.

Friday was a day of rest and I got a little restless. So, I played golf on Saturday, and again on Sunday.

Monday was set aside to rest again, but on Sunday night a buddy texted me about playing again.

Could I play three straight days?

I felt okay - mentioned the invite to Kathy.

“Go if you can handle it. Who needs you around in the morning?”

Did you know that golf courses are basically empty on Monday mornings?

We raced around the course and had a great time.

By 6:00 last night it felt like it was midnight!

I was tired!

But the difference in being tired from work and being tired from play is huge.

I finally took the clubs out of my car and returned them to the storage area.

“You’re not playing tomorrow?” Kathy asked. “Worn out?”

I laughed.

“Going to work to get some rest,” I said. “Only 6 days until I play again.”

And I considered whether or not I was re-energized or re-invigorated.

Can’t tell!

My body is too tired.

Man it was fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie