$2.2 Billion in Fraud

What will it take?

New York State basically kicked Trump to the curb. The ruling came down yesterday.

FRAUD!

The case is rock solid and the explanations were clearly defined.

When applying for loans and doing business fraudulent numbers were the order of business.

Yet, what does the ruling do?

Those of us who were aware that he was a fraud have known it for a long, long time.

I knew it - firsthand in 1987. He stiffed the contractor I was working for. All the work our company did (I wasn’t on that job) was done on time and very well.

The bill didn’t get paid. A lawsuit was filed. By Trump! 

The contractor I was working with had to accept ten cents on the dollar to keep the company afloat.

There was one rule in the office in the job I was on in New Haven:

“His name can never be mentioned.”

So, the tide has turned, right?

Nope!

I checked the comments under The NY Times article.

One statement after another pledging their loyalty to Trump despite the ruling.

“They’re all corrupt! I’m still voting for you! I know you’re going to put all the Democrats in jail - it is coming soon!”

The people supporting Trump are doing it - dismissing crimes that are proven - by Republican and Democratic prosecutors alike - for conspiracy theories that have never come to pass.

Hillary was investigated for years.

There was no pedophile ring in the basement of a New York pizzeria - there was no basement either!

There isn’t a Biden crime family!

Hunter Biden is being charged with a gun crime and that is being celebrated by people who don’t believe in gun laws.

What is true is right in front of you:

F-R-A-U-D!!!!

An entire life of fraudulent behavior.

I don’t know why I read the comments, but it certainly distresses me that all the evidence in the world means absolutely nothing.

“I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters.”

It was the only damn thing he ever said that was true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie