All Ollie, All the Time

 

This dog loves me.

I took that photo on Saturday morning at 11 a.m.

(That’s a Blue Bloods rerun)

I was trying to relax for an hour and had reclined in my chair.

Ollie likes to get on my lap and stare into my eyes.

“Get off me!” I said.

Nope!

Now, mind you, this was after we started our day with 60 passes with the big football at 7:30 a.m. as I drank a cup of coffee.

Then he ate a huge bowl of food.

Three rawhides.

I grocery shopped and then threw him 60 more with the small football.

He ate a bowl of chicken.

“All Ollie, all the time,” I said as he perched on my lap.

He knows what’s next.

60 passes with the baseball.

I asked him to give me until noon, but the thing is, he knows the order of things.

You can’t see the baseball on the photo but he had brought it up with him.

Tough to rest when Ollie, who has other friends in the house, has decided that I’m his best buddy.

It royally pisses off Miller the cat, who has also chosen me as number one.

I need a vacation from the dog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie