A New Fuzzy!

While not technically a Fazzolari my niece, Andrea, welcomed a beautiful baby girl yesterday.

Mom and daughter are doing great!

And my brother, John, hasn’t stopped crying since the baby was born.

The passage of time is crazy.

When I heard the great news, I was transported back to the day of Andrea’s birth!

At that point in time it was insane that my brother was a father. 

Now it’s simply crazy that he’s a grandfather.

Grandpa Fuzzy was an absolute legend to all of us. I’m truly hoping that John’s granddaughter calls him ‘Grandpa Fuzzy’.

Of course, when I saw the photo of Andrea and baby Oaklyn Anne, I thought of a Bruce lyric from the song, ‘Living Proof.’

“And in her mother’s arms, it was all the beauty I could take. Like the missing words to a prayer, that I could never make. In a world so dirty and fouled, so vile and confused, I found a little piece of God’s Mercy, I found living proof.”

And that verse also popped into my head when I saw my boys for the first time.

Time passes.

Every once in awhile we catch a glimpse of the living proof of God’s love.

When my boys were born I told anyone who listened that if you were witness to a birth, and you still don’t believe…

…congrats to all.

It’s awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie