2023 NFL Preview

My boys are in a whole bunch of fantasy football leagues. Sam asked me if I’d think about joining one and it dawned on me that I can’t name 10 wide receivers league wide.

Of course I will be forced to follow the sport because the NFL dominates the world, and what else is there to do on Sundays when the snow flies?

Besides, here in Buffalo we have Allen and Diggs political signs on front lawns and there are ‘17’ signs everywhere.

The Bills have been solid contenders for sure.

The Bills have come up small in the big games in the last few years and that’s nothing against their players - but this is a coaching league - and in huge games, they’ve simply been out coached.

My short list of predictions:

Beat teams in the NFC are Philadelphia, Minnesota, San Francisco and Dallas.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that Dallas will finally get to the NFC title game but will lose to the Niners.

The AFC is stacked.

The Bills, Bengals, Chiefs, Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers and Jags are all capable of making it to the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs have the best player. No matter who doesn’t want to hear it in Buffalo, Mahommes is the best, but teams in the major sports don’t repeat anymore.

So, who will play the 49ers?

Ah hell:

An Orenthal Super Bowl matchup:

Bills versus 49ers.

Can the Bills win that game?

It’s Buffalo!

It’s the Super Bowl.

Congrats to the Niners.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie