The Mugshot

The motorcade to indictment number four was preposterous.

The media then went into full white Ford Bronco mode while waiting for the giant orange man to be booked.

Las Vegas was taking bets on his official weight, setting the over/under at 275 pounds.

Once they noted that it was a self-reporting deal everyone should’ve taken the under.

Just another fabrication as the first booking note stated that he was:

 (are you ready?)

6’3” and 215 pounds.

😂 

And for a little while, I waited to see the mug shot. The Twitter world was breathless with anticipation.

I bailed.

I didn’t want to see the mug shot. I don’t want it here on this blog.

In fact, Chris Christie had an interesting comment when he mentioned that someone has to condemn the behavior.

All the other candidates on that debate stage stated that they would still vote for a candidate who was convicted of felony charges.

That’s why I didn’t look for the mug shot.

Sad, sad, sad day for America.

And yes, I agree with Chris Christie.

Someone needs to acknowledge the crazy, criminal, destructive, horrendous, despicable behavior.

An American president.

And we will see the mugshot because he is going to paste it on tee-shirts and try to pad his bank account.

Anyone sick of him yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie