Someone Help Him

There have been so many times when I’ve been infuriated listening to Mitch McConnell.

The biggest aggravation was when he refused to allow President Obama seat a Supreme Court Justice in an election year…

…and then he allowed the Orangetan to appoint one a month before the election.

I screamed ‘hypocrisy!’ And didn’t have much nice to say about Mitch.

He also had some horrific policies for working men and women…

…so, I was surprised yesterday when I felt a huge twinge of sadness as Mitch was asked about running for re-election in 2026.

He froze.

Just stood there.

No idea what planet he was on.

And I felt sad.

Does he not have any loved ones?

He should be home, watching ‘Law & Order’ and catching a nap after lunch.

He didn’t look nasty and mean.

Instead, he looked scared.

And that is sad to me.

Why put him up in front of a room or a camera?

How can he even sit for a vote?

Why doesn’t someone help him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie