Woke

I’m truly lost here.

I listened to a GOP hopeful who is going to likely be destroyed by the orange menace and he made like a 3-minute speech about’Woke’.

Look up the clip!

He must’ve said ‘Woke’ 30 times.

He’s fighting ‘Woke’.

‘Woke’ will die!

Now I know that the party runs on emotional slogans and inane suggestions that mean nothing, but this might be the weirdest campaign ever.

What the hell is ‘Woke’?

Is it caring about the rights of blacks, women and gays?

Is it about including all works of literature in libraries so people can read what they want and make up their own minds about the life they want to live?

Is it a Nazi term?

I just don’t know what any of it means.

A follow up question was asked and the boob said:

“It’s cultural Marxism and it won’t be tolerated.”

Welp!!!

That clears it up!

If that’s the campaign then the huge, orange felon is gonna’ wipe the floor with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie