A Wild One For You

A man is driving by when he sees sheep grazing on a hillside. He also notices the shepherd standing at the side of the road.

He rolls down the window and nervously asks the shepherd a sensitive question.

“I hear that relations with a sheep is like that of a woman.”

The shepherd knowingly nods.

The driver works up his nerve.

“Do you mind?”

“By all means!” The shepherd says.

Some time later the man returns to his car. He passes by the shepherd who asks:

“Well?”

“It wasn’t great,” the man said.

“What did you expect?” The shepherd asked. “You picked the ugliest one.”

Now, why would I open the post with a joke that I recall my Uncle Herb telling me back about 40 years ago?

Some might say it’s tasteless! 

I always thought it was funny.

But, on Monday I heard about a man that I’d met on a distant construction site being arrested for internet searches to have relations with animals!

I’m not kidding!

I only met the guy a couple of times, but he is still kicking around (not in this state).

“Oh my God!” I said to the man who spilled the beans. “How can anyone ever have a conversation with him about anything?”

“Romance is romance,” the other man said, and we both laughed.

I told him the sheep joke.

“This society is a mess,” he said. “Anything goes.”

“No,” I said. “He was arrested. As far as we’ve gone, this is still wildly frowned upon.”

There wasn’t much more to say, but I thought about it the rest of the day.

The man in question was fairly successful occupationally. He also has a family.

How does it all go so weirdly askew?

Next time I see the guy I may forego the handshake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie