The End of Ted Lasso

We saved the final episode for Friday night, and it was more than an hour long.

I smiled a lot of the way through it, and that’s what I thought about.the entire series.

It always made me smile, and Ted was an easy character to like. (The acting was great).

Ted’s speeches during the critical moments of the episodes were always spot on, and he was such a breath of fresh air because he was polite and kind to all that he met.

That sounds like an easy enough thing to do, but Ted Lasso each week was wonderful because it was funny, and it simply laid out life lessons without beating anyone over the head with it.

The characters talked funny.

The sport was freaking soccer.

I never knew what the episode would cover, but I definitely smiled, and every once in awhile, Roy Kent made me laugh out loud.

When they started playing the Cat Stevens tune, I felt a twinge of sadness.

No more guaranteed smiles on Ted Lasso night.

“Why’d they end the series so soon?” Kathy asked. “They could’ve went a few more seasons.”

“Maybe they wanted to go out on top,” I guessed.

“I’ll miss it.”

My sentiment exactly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie