What A Day

Pat Robertson was 93 years old.

He lived a long full life of hate and rage in the guise of being a Christian.

I couldn’t even look at him for the last 20 years of his life.

He became a rich, rich man by selling fear to a dying, scared populace of people who were praying to a God who is nothing like the God that Robertson was praying too.

I wasn’t a fan.

Speaking of carnival barkers, at around 7:45 tonight the news hit the airwaves that Putin Jr. is to be indicted in the stealing of classified document case (allegedly).

“I declassified them with my mind,” doesn’t seem to have been believed, I guess.

“They were mine to take,” also doesn’t carry a lot of weight when there are rules written on the envelopes that say, “Do not take these out of this room!”

They underline those words.

And yet, we may not have ever heard anything about it, but when the DOJ asked for the documents back…

…everyone lied…

…or flooded the room.

And lied some more.

Allegedly.

What a effing day!

I want to see Hilary Clinton in front of a podium tomorrow leading the chant:

LOCK HIM UP!

Put him under the jail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie