Tired of Being Tired

Well, there’s something to be said about being stuck in the house on a cold winter day.

The week that just ended was a bit of a battle.

Flew out to the Midwest.

4 flights in 3 days (that were all on time) and got caught in a middle seat for one leg.

Sitting straight up and down with no room to bring a hand up to adjust my mask wasn’t fun.

(About 7% of us wore a mask).

Landed on Wednesday and had 40 messages on the phone and via text.

The worst possible news:

A bad accident.

Turned out to be fatal for a young man.

Then site after site and phone call after phone call and by Friday afternoon I was still at the computer after 5:00 and the phone rang.

Another work call.

“I bet you’re pissed it’s a late Friday call,” the guy said.

“Dude!” I answered.

And man, the car woke me up at 5 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Wanted to strangle him…

…but his food bowl was empty…

…and since I have a cat who has learned to love OCD tendencies…

…I couldn’t be mad.

“Sorry, pal. I’ll get some as soon as the store opens.”

I need some rest.

Any snow in the forecast?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie