Happy Birthday, Sam!

My youngest is 22 years old today.

That’s pretty crazy.

I can always remember his age as he was born on ‘00 - a few months before the Yankees spanked the hapless Mets to win the World Series.

Sam counts that as one of his titles.

And he’s had a few.

‘Nova has won for him twice.

He’s already counting the Bills super bowl for next year.

Sam has been the heartbeat of the house since ‘00.

He’s had a rough year.

Lost his beloved Paris.

13 seconds.

‘Nova lost in the Final Four.

Sam has a huge heart and a great personality.

He goes to work every day.

Helps around here.

I’ll always worry for him, as I do for all my kids…

…but I’m proud of the good man he’s become.

I may send a “make good decisions” text to him now and again, but usually that’s all he needs.

Happy Birthday, son!

We love you!

Go Bills!

(Just don’t bet on them!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie