Amber & Johnny

I didn’t watch a second of the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial.

I take that back:

I saw one clip that was pretty funny.

The thing is, there isn’t much more boring to me than hearing about someone else’s relationship.

Or their problems.

Especially rich people.

Every once in awhile some guy on the site will bitch about their wife and I can barely listen.

“Good luck with that,” is my usual response,

Yet, I’m in the minority, evidently. 

That trial was widely viewed.

Now, Depp is a good actor. I’ve enjoyed his work, but didn’t he drag his own name through the mud?

He was trying to sue for defamation because he was trying to clear his name, but he opened the door to show the world that he had huge problems with addiction, spending money and emotional baggage.

Amber Heard?

I don’t know much about her other than she doesn’t appear to be a day at the beach.

Physical abuse?

Mental anguish?

Millions wasted?

Ah well. 

I hope that people were entertained.

🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 

(Did I make you yawn?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie