My Cousin!

My cousin Maryann is an amazing human being.

Every interaction with her through the years has been filled with love and laughter.

And there’s been so much pain involved!!!

We have lost beloved family members.

There has been brutal sickness and hard times, but man, we have all grown to expect nothing but the love and laughter that my beautiful cousin has brought to the family…

…day after day…

…year after year!

When we were doing the softball tourney benefit for Jeff’s kids…

…Maryann was there every year.

Bringing gifts.

Just sharing and caring.

Recently, she has been batting back after another health scare.

A painful surgery led to a whole bunch of prayers up the East Coast.

From Baltimore to New York.

And just a few days after the extensive procedure…

…there was a post.

Full of cheer.

Telling us all that she was good.

A life of love.

I was just sitting home on Saturday night watching the Yankees pummel the Cubs…

…and I thought about busting balls a little.

Of course I thought of the Baltimore wing of the family…

…and it made me think of Maryann.

And I smiled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie