The Big O Update

Ollie is now mostly mine now.

Which isn’t great because I now have bite marks all over my right thumb and left hand.

Some of the other changes:

1). He’s ripped up some of the rug in his basement pen.

2). He can’t stop himself from pinning Miller to the hallway floor every time he sees him.

3). The thing he loves more than pinning Miller is biting Paris in the ass no matter what he is threatened with.

4). There are toys everywhere now. That’s a problem because I’m OCD and I absolutely hate clutter. The basement pen is filled with toys. There are six or seven balls here just waiting to be tossed.

5). He’s whip smart. Sit is not a problem. He shakes hands. He’s definitely mostly trained to take care of his business outside, but that’s not always great, because…

6). He digs holes. I don’t want holes. 

7). He has one true redeeming value:

I returned home on Friday evening.

Sam was playing with him in his pen area.

He ran away from Sam and jumped up.

I saw it in his excitement.

He would’ve yelled out:

“Dad’s home!”

I guess that’s worth all of it, right?

We hung out and played.

Oh.

I forgot one:

8). My dog chew bills have gone way the hell up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie