Are You Still Watching?

I feel a little guilty when I get that notice while binge-watching a series.

Saturday afternoons are reserved for trying my best to stay off my feet.

Just Netflix & chill.

Well, here at Camp Clifford we made a huge move…

…by canceling Spectrum and their price gouging ways because our internet was never quite good enough (or so I’m told).

The problem being that I don’t have any idea how to turn on a show!

I’m a tad deficient when it comes to figuring out how to navigate channels and when I turn the television on it seems like we only have about five now!

I found Monk early on so that’s a good thing and I had the Yankees game starting at one…

…but they decided not to show up…

…so, by 1:45 I was looking for a show.

Somehow I turned on Netflix.

No idea how!

There was a series called ‘Maid’.

It was interesting enough and before long I got the notice:

“Are you still watching?”

I yelled at the television as if they were judging me.

Like they were judging me…

…calling me a lazy bastard.

I managed to hit the right button to keep the show going.

Watched it right up until Dateline started.

I’ll move around a lot more tomorrow…

…don’t judge me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie