The Middle

So, Monday was irritating.

12  degrees.

My computer suddenly decided that I needed more space.

Then I started noticing a few even more irritating things on social media.

People crapping all over Brady, which was to be expected, I guess. People love a winner, but get your win and get the hell out of the way!

Win too much and people will eventually hate the crap out of you.

But the more surprising thing was that Bruce was taking some hits!

For appearing in a television ad.

He never did before, but every other rock star has by now.

“Sell-out!”

Seriously, ya’ think he did it because he needs money?

And it wasn’t much of an ad.

It was more a plea. To every day Americans to stop with the division.

Think about considering being a human to people you think are on the other side of the divide.

It was inspirational and they were fine words.

The left didn’t like it because they don’t want to unite with people who attacked the Capitol.

The right hated it because they don’t like Bruce...

...or anyone on the left.

The message wasn’t political!

It didn’t say anything about not holding people accountable for that attack.

Ah well.

Neither Bruce nor Brady need me to stick up for them.

And I’m tired of all the fighting.

Just in time for the impeachment!

So irritating.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie