Friends Over Politics

Ross & Rachel were on a break!

 Joey was as dumb as a stump, but man, he was funny.

Phoebe delivered hundreds of great lines.

I know this because rather than watching the impeachment hearing as I wrote reports, I tuned in reruns of Friends.

Good times were had by all.

The ‘trial’ is a sham, and a shame.

There are ‘jurors’ there who have said that they have already made up their minds and would vote to acquit.

That’s ridiculous and smacks of not doing your job.

And it sickens me to think that the lives of those who died, or maimed, are being disrespected by those who can’t even be bothered to waste their precious time to listen.

On the other side, the evidence is right up front. Two months of lying that the election was stolen.

There was ample time to produce evidence of fraud.

There wasn’t any.

So, he tried to overthrow the Democracy.

It’s on video.

His words.

Screaming for them to fight like hell.

Stripping the guard of personnel and equipment necessary to hold the fort.

Allowing the leader of the Proud Boys in to get the lay of the land.

Hiding as the attack occurred.

Sending tweets congratulating them on the mayhem.

And some may accuse me of making up my mind without hearing the evidence, but I heard it live.

I saw it all play out.

People died.

A little more time and a couple of ‘breaks’ and that mob may have decapitated Pelosi or hung Pence.

That’s acceptable???

It’s okay if the next guy takes the coup a little further and our Democracy is obliterated?

I can’t even stomach any of it.

Did you know that Chandler Bing’s middle name is Miriam?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie