Cancun

What a story that was.

I woke up to photos of Ted Cruz on an airplane, and I gotta’ be honest here, I didn’t think it was him.

I mean you’d really have to be devoid of shame if you could board a plane while the state you represent is in a historic deep freeze.

He couldn’t be that dense, could he?

Takes me back to the Al Franken quote which absolutely sums up Cruz:

“I like Ted Cruz more than anyone else in Congress, and I HATE Ted Cruz.”

So, yeah, he could.

And by mid-morning it was confirmed. He WAS beating feet out to a vacation at a resort, as people he represents were without power.

And then!

It was reported that he was coming back!

He put out a statement saying that he made the trip to simply drop his daughters off...

...because he’s a good Dad...

...and that he was coming right back!

How stupid would you have to be to believe that story???

What gall.

Seriously, this dude is truly something else.

His performance just before, during and after the insurrection was abysmal.

You’d think he’d try and act like a human for more than a month.

I often ask my friends how some of these people can live going from one lie to the next.

Doesn’t anyone have a conscience???

I can’t wait for tomorrow.

He’s gonna have a few more hours to think of something to cover his garbage behavior.

Ten to one that he tries to blame it on Pelosi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie