That Was A Dud

I kept telling my boys, from mid-season on that Tampa Bay could win it.

Obviously you know why.

He’s been there and he knows how to win.

That’s not a small thing.

Kansas City got rattled. At 14-6 I announced:

“They’re done.”

My boys didn’t agree, but once you’re emotional in a game like that, you’re finished.

The second half was just another coronation of the royalty of football.

The halftime show held no interest. The boys knew The Weekend and seems to like it.

We took in more calories yesterday than Brady will have in 3 years.

All that was left was the Bruce commercial and the squares.

Bruce delivered.

The squares didn’t.

Bruce’s message was beautiful as I knew it would be. He’s very calculated and has a finger on the pulse of the country.

We don’t survive with the constant fighting.

The meet in the middle idea was quickly panned by both sides.

Of course.

Bruce was also ridiculed for wearing a cowboy hat.

He was in Kansas!

I know where the church is.

Bruce and Brady came through.

The pizza was good.

The rest was a dud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie