Super Bowl Sunday

The NFL certainly has a monopoly on this day. Despite the fact that millions claim not to watch the NFL anymore because of the kneeling during the anthem...

...they’ll all watch.

And for the 10th time they’ll see Tom Brady there.

I told my kids it was going to happen as soon as Brady left New England for Tampa Bay.

I didn’t actually believe they would make it all the way there though. To do so in a single year is tough and I thought that limited practices during the pandemic would hurt the preparation, but as Dan Patrick said on his show on Friday:

“Don’t bet against the G.O.A.T. 🐐”

It’s the same principle I’m going by for today’s prediction.

Tampa Bay is better than people think, as a team.

They picked the top 30 players from both rosters.

Tampa had 18 Kansas City had 12.

Their O-line, wide receivers, running backs, linebackers and defense is better than Kansas City.

They’re playing in their own stadium.

And yet, if there’s a blowout it will most likely be in Kansas City’s favor.

Both quarterbacks are great.

One is the 🐐.

Don’t bet against him.

Tampa 31 

Kansas City 28.

But if the score is tied at 31 and Kansas City has the ball...

...I’m rooting for a TD...

...I’ll feel badly for Tom for 10 seconds if it ends up.

Kansas City 38 

Tampa 31.

As you can probably tell, I have 1 & 8 in the big pool.

Nothing else matters.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie