Lady Gaga’s Dogs

What a weird story.

Someone attacked Lady Gaga’s dog walker, shooting the man, and running off with two of Lady Gaga’s French Bulldogs.

Stealing dogs?

The story had a happy ending for the dogs as they were returned to LAPD by a woman who was not presumed to be a part of the attack.

Does anyone want to steal my cat?

You don’t need a gun!

Miller has certainly changed the dynamics of our home. He walks around like he’s paying the mortgage around here.

The worst part is that in the wee hours of the day he goes from room-to-room checking to see who is asleep and who isn’t.

When he returns to my room...

...he announces his arrival with a shrill shriek.

The damn cat has ruined my sleep every night for the past two weeks.

Yet stealing Gaga’s dogs?

That’s low.

I can’t even enjoy a movie or a series of a dog is harmed in the action.

The bad guy runs in holding a gun and the dog comes at him.

“Don’t shoot the dog!” I yell.

Now, the guy can shoot 12 people on his way in and I won’t blink an eye, but hurt the dog and I go off.

The dog walker DID take a gun shot to his chest (he’s gonna’ survive) but man, it certainly seemed that everyone was more concerned about the dogs.

Now about this cat.

I’ll be walking him every night if you want to kidnap him.

Just make sure he has his own bedroom...

...or he’s gonna’ wake you up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie