RATS! 🐀

Read a story about a Bronx man who was waiting at a bus stop when the sidewalk he was standing on collapsed.

The 33-year-old man fell 12’ to the vault floor and was immediately covered by rats.

Hundreds of rats that crawled all over him. He was afraid to open his mouth to scream out because he didn’t want the agitated rats to climb into his mouth.

Good Lord!

He also fractured his spine in the fall and was paralyzed. He’s regaining some feeling now but may never be fully right again.

Ummmm...

...Good Lord!

Can you imagine freaking the freak out because of the rats and not being able to move or even scream???

It took them 30 minutes to get him out of the hole, and now he’s filing a law suit against the owner of the building where it happened, as well as the city for not inspecting the sidewalk.

They can’t find the guy who owned the broken down building.

May be a can’t get blood from a stone type of lawsuit, but this is one guy who should start a go-fund me.

He needs to be paid!

Rats crawling all over you as you lay there with a broken back?

Just when you think you’re having a bad day!

I remember years ago, my Dad came by in a foul mood. 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“I had a horrible day,” he said.

“It was better than Lorne Greene’s day,” I said.

Dad looked at me like I’d lost my mind.

“Why?” He finally asked.

“He died today.”

My Dad was a funny guy, but it was hard to get him to laugh out loud. He did that day.

So, when you’re having a bad day...

...think of the guy covered in rats 🐀 

...or poor Lorne Greene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie