Happy Birthday 🎁🎊 Corinne πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³

The whole weekend should’ve been a holiday.

People should be getting Monday off.

Because today is my sister Corinne’s birthday!

We all watch the show, “This Is Us”. I told Corinne that she’s our Randall.

She’s the responsible, thoughtful one who is always thinking a couple of steps ahead on how things can be better for my Mom.

She’s generous with her time, money and affections...

...and we’re all very thankful for her efforts.

Her birthday should be a holiday!

And I know that Chuck will be sure to give Corinne a great day here in the time of the freaking virus.

Speaking of which, Corinne has been the driving force (along with my nephew Rocco) in setting up the zoom calls that allow a whole bunch of us to stare at one another (and make fun of each other) over the phone.

And not seeing Corinne for her birthday this year, and knowing that we all missed the pepper party, and with Christmas in jeopardy...

...I just know that we’re going to have a huge party eventually...

...and that we can all celebrate again.

Happy Birthday to my big sister!

You’re the best, and we thank you for your beautiful heart and wonderful spirit.

We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie